Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Quick Post



We've been having a lot of issues at home this week hence the short or non-existant posts. Not a fun, nor warm time trust me. I don't know if I'll get back before the gameshow next Monday (don't worry, I'll try not to let you down).

For now, you can have a fun glimpse of Christmas with my latest cover:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Reindeer Games

The annual Reindeer Games between the Holloran and the Nickles families is legendary in their little town of Noelle, Alberta. This year, however, the competition gets kicked up a notch when Jess Holloran discovers winning the games may just mean losing her heart.



If you like snowballs and Cowboys, you're gonna love Reindeer Games!
Coming soon from The Wild Rose Press

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 3:35 PM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------