Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still up for Grabs



The Bookthong is still up for grabs! I'm looking for a nickname for a guy. He's the hero so nothing sleazy.

His name is Warren, which is the same as his father and grandfather which is one reason I want a nickname and also for a bit of the storyline. His in the advertising business at the promotional end bringing the ad ideas to life. He's hot (of course), great smile, everyone likes him type guy which makes him good at his job because he can get almost anyone to do anything ( I say almost because obviously the heroine isn't going to do what he wants LOL)

I'm looking for something like Chip, Ford, Slick, Red, etc but I won't know it until I see it so
HELP PLEASE!!!!
a
If I pick your nickname...I'll send you a Bookthong!
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:45 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------