Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Who Loves a Cowboy...



YOU DO!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Proof is in the wonderful results from my Everybody Loves a Cowboy Contest! Here they are and I'll announce the winner of the contest at the end of the post!

First up some Honorable Mentions. See how many you know!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Okay, in the #3 position is a hot hunky cowboy crooner....Tim McGraw!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the #2 spot is my personal favorite...Matthew McConaughey




















And the favorite cowboy of all...#1 Clint Eastwood!
















Thank you all for playing and give a big congratulations to the winner of the draw for a set of my personally designed Cow Christmas Cards...Cia Leah!



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:28 AM :: 23 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------