Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cavewoman



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

My little guys made out like thieves. Oh but they were so cute when they came down Christmas morning. Big smiles and mouths hanging open...all for board games and a monster truck--can't beat that LOL.

I might be awol for the next week or so while I'm buried in the revision cave. The story is due asap and I took the past two days off for Christmas so I'm a bit behind (don't worry, Dayna LOL). I'll pop up to lurk every once in a while for a break of daylight when I can--then I'll tell you all about it!!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:59 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------