Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, December 22, 2006

CHRISTMAS BLOG PARTY!!



3 More sleeps 'til Christmas!! How cool is that!

Okay, Let's start this party with the announcement of my Who's your Favorite Reindeer Contest!

I'll be honest, I thought it would be a lot closer....

#3 Favorite Reindeer : Olive, the other reindeer

#2 Favorite Reindeer: Vixen, from the erotic authors LOLOL.

And by a WIDE margin for his ability to overcome great odds, the #1 Favorite Reindeer is...



RUDOLPH!



Thank you all for so many entries!! All the names were put into a Santa hat and the winner of the Mini Santa Scrapbook Kit is....Carrie a.k.a. Glamorous Redneck!

Congratulations Carrie! Send me an email and I'll get your prize out to you.

All Right Then! This is a party so I want you to enjoy the platters of cookies I've been baking for four weeks now. I have hot cider, hot chocolate, and hot men over near the buffet table.

While we're all mingling, I want to hear...



What you'd like Santa to bring YOU for Christmas?

aaa

aaa


What is the WORST christmas present you ever received?

a

a

a

And your absolute favorite Christmas show/movie that you watch every year?

a

a


What would a Christmas party be without a

Secret Santa

so I've secretly written down some numbers and those posts will get a Secret Santa gift !!

And for more fun, pop over to Candice's blog. She has Useless Movie Knowlege the Christmas Edition going on for a chance to win EBOOKS!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:15 AM :: 50 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------