Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #28



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to the Seasonal Editions of Escape the Mondayn. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn. Tis the season so for the next few weeks I'm going to be finding the Men of Christmas. So please, welcome our guest celebrity spinner today...Dylan McDermott!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you and Merry Christmas, Stacy. **winks at contestants** And all you lovely ladies.

We love flirts, don't we ladies.

**sexy smile**

You may remember Dylan in the remake of A Miracle on 34th Street. Hmm, I see you already have your shirt off so we can get right to the game. Will you spin our prize wheel to see what one randomly drawn winner will win today!

You bet. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a 2007 Day Planner.

**looking deliciously at Dylan** I already have my day planned. Oh, right, sorry, mind wandered. What does our Object Wheel give us today?

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a candy cane.

No set-up here is there? So remember contestants, you must incorporate a Candy Cane into your entry today.

Ready everyone? Here's your escape:

It's time to reveal the secret Santa at your office Christmas party--all your co-workers are men. The last gift you get is a very large box-life sized box with gold paper and red bow. You reach out to open it and...GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! Let your imagination run wild!

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. This is all for fun so leave your doubts behind, let your fingers fly over the keyboard and don't forget to add in a Candy Cane somewhere while you let yourself...



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:13 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------