Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, December 11, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #29





Welcome to the Seasonal Editions of Escape the Mondayn. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn. I just watched the funniest Christmas movie the other night and had to ask the hunky star over today. So please, welcome our guest celebrity spinner today...Ryan Reynolds!

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas, Stacy.

Ho Ho Ho to you too! Mmm-mmm-mmm, if you had pulled me in for a kiss the way you did your co-star at the end of Just Friends, I would follow your sleigh anywhere.

**sexy smile** Maybe we'll have to try that then.

Practice makes perfect you know **wink**

Before we do we better take care of the gameshow first. Please spin our wheel and see what one lucky contestant could win today.

Righty-oh. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a 2007 Day Planner.

Plans for all the New Years fun!. What does our Object Wheel give us today?

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a Santa hat.

Cute. Remember contestants, you must incorporate a Santa Hat into your entry today.

Ready everyone? Here's your escape:

There he is, free and clear, standing on the other side of the room. This is your chance...all signs say go. You want him and you're 90% sure he wants you to. Slowly you make your way over, his eyes follow you the entire way...GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! Let your imagination run wild!

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. This is all for fun so leave your doubts behind, let your fingers fly over the keyboard and don't forget to add in a Santa Hat somewhere while you let yourself...

And I'll see you Tuesday at Word Flirts for some more sensibly insane musings.


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:16 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------