Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, December 18, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 30



Welcome to the final episode of Escape the Mondayn for the 2006 season!

I'm your host, Stacy Dawn. I thought we'd go out with a bang this season so please welcome our action packed Christmas hunk....Dean Cain!

Hmm, I already see someone is unwrapping you for Christmas there Dean.

You did specify no shirt **wicked smile**

**chuckle** That I did but obvioulsy I forgot to write into the contract that all help is to come from the hostess. Here, let me finish for you.

Ah yes, much better.

As I mentioned, this will be the last episode until the new year and watch out everyone, some changes are coming. The studio may be relocating so check back for the details.

Okay, let's get to our game! Dean, please spin our wheel and see what one lucky contestant could win today.

You got it, Stacy. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a Hand Beaded Bracelett.

Oooooh, a wonderful accessory for a New Years Party. And I doooo so like to party **wink**.

Ready then everyone? Here's your escape:

Off to the company Christmas Gala, you hail a cab and jump in...so does someone else from the other side--not much room left after his shoulders fill the backseat. AT the same time you both give directions for opposite ends of the city...GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! Let your imagination run wild!

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. This is all for fun so leave your doubts behind, let your fingers fly over the keyboard while you let yourself...



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:21 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------