Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!



Five Days.

Five Days until Christmas....and I am more behind than I have been in years!!

Thank you for all your commiserations on my being sick this time of year. Slowly it's getting better but because of the ear thing I can't drive LOL...yeah, this should be interesting.

If it sounds like I'm complaining, I swear, I'm not. I'm actually laughing at it and in a great mood...in the Christmas mood. The kids have been changing the little calendars, marking down the days and I'm just as excited for them...can't wait to see their faces with what Santa brings **wink**.

So, what is Santa bringing to your house this year?



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:07 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------