Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Who's Your Favorite Reindeer?



Let's have some Christmas Fun!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


In my short story, Reindeer Games, two competing reindeer farms have a number of the prancing beasts. A few even share names with Santa’s reindeer.

So, tell me, Who is your favorite reindeer?

I'll even make a contest out of it! Leave your choice on my blog or email me at contests @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) with your answer.

On December 22, I’ll post the results here on my blog
and put all the names in a Santa hat to choose the winner of a mini Santa scrapbook kit.

Good luck!

And don’t forget to check out Reindeer Games, available now from The Wild Rose Press.


Click Here for more information.

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:46 AM :: 18 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------