Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Why??



Okay, this post has nothing to do with anything but it's just one of those things that I have to address because I just don't understand it.

Why do you have great hair days on the days you don't care and the worst on the days you need to look good??

Seriously, my hair today looks AMAZING! I don't mean to sound egotistical but it doesn't happen very often so I'm always giddy when it does. The thing is though, no one is going to see it. Well, no one I really know. You see, it's my son's school assembly and his kindergarten class is singing. Obviously, I have to dress for public (ie: none of the sweats and bandanas I were around the house LOL) but nothing more than jeans and a sweater. It will be all of fourty-five minutes so it's not like I'm planning for a fancy Christmas Party or anything. I'll be coming right home afterwards because I have a time crunch project to finish and need to write all day while he's at school. I had my shower, slapped on a bit of gel and the blowdryer and WHAMMY...good hair day.

Will it look this good tomorrow when I have to go out to finish my Christmas shopping....No, guarenteed.

Ah well, maybe since it makes me feel good my writing will be better today LOL.


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:15 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------